Two months before the Summit we count more than 250 registered participants from all continents (a number that is yet to increase; among others, not all invited speakers have registered by now etc.).
So far the participants come from
- Africa: Algeria and South Africa;
- Asia: People’s Republic of China, Iran, Israel, Japan, Nepal, Pakistan, Taiwan and Turkey;
- Europe: the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, UK), from Norway, Russian Federation, Serbia and Switzerland;
- Americas: Canada, Mexico and USA; Argentina, Brazil and Colombia;
- Oceania: Australia and New Zealand.
Meanwhile more than 80 contributions have been uploaded for publication, about another 200 accepted abstracts and abstracts in revision are waiting for formatted upload (we had 50 rejections and by now more than 50 withdrawals).
The programme is still in the making. New highlights can be expected. 49 Invited Speakers, 1 stream and 12 tracks are already announced. Keep track here!
We look forward to an exciting deliberation on key issues of the future information society.
*) Of course, you are still welcome to register (also without a presentation). Reduced fees are available for certain groups as before. Look at our fees table.